sábado, 18 de mayo de 2013

¿Quién lo mató?



 This song was inspired by the uprising of Redeyef 2008 Tunisia and the very touching and pain words pronounced by the mother of Ali Ben Jeddou El Aleimi young unemployed died electrocuted in Redeyef during the strikes of 2008, No body killed my son, only the mayor and the governor, those words are used in this song as a symbol of the Terror employed by those in power against everyone who says the truth. LYRICS
No body killed Chokri, only the mayor and the governor
 No body killed my son, only the mayor and the governor
No body killed Lotfi, only the mayor and the governor No body killed my son, only the mayor and the governor Oh dear country, you have nothing but your sons Oh my dear people, wake up and get up for your country No body killed Chokri, only the mayor and the governor No body stole my bread, only the mayor and the governor No body has betrayed my people, only the mayor and the governor No body has strangled my country, only the mayor and the governor No body killed Chokri, only the mayor and the governor Oh dear country, you have nothing but your sons Oh my dear people, wake up and get up for your country Oh my dear Chokri, your blood flows in my veins Oh my dear Chokri, I give you my art my voice and my songs Cette chanson a été inspirée par le soulèvement populaire de Redeyef 2008, Tunisie et les mots touchants et très douloureux prononcées par la mère d'Ali Ben Jeddou El Aleimi jeune chômeur mort électrocuté à Redeyef lors des grèves de 2008, personne n'a tué mon fils, que le maire et la police, ces termes sont utilisés dans cette chanson comme un symbole de la terreur employée par ceux au pouvoir contre tous ceux qui disent la vérité.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario